Register today for the fourteenth TACNY Celebration of Technology Awards Banquet, presented by the Technology Alliance of Central NY and the Technical Societies Council.
The winners of its 2013 Celebration of Technology Awards are:
- TECHNOLOGIST OF THE YEAR: Tim Graham, a senior radar systems engineer with SRC.
- YOUNG TECHNOLOGIST OF THE YEAR: Mathew Maye, a professor in the Department of Chemistry at Syracuse University’s College of Arts and Sciences.
- TECHNOLOGY COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Design Concepts and Enterprises, in the Oswego County town of Hastings.
- TECHNOLOGY PROJECT OF THE YEAR: The installation of LED microchip lights at the Onondaga County War Memorial by Ephesus Technologies.
- COLLEGE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR: Robert Doyle, a chemistry professor at Syracuse University’s College of Arts and Sciences.
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OUTREACH, ORGANIZATION: The Syracuse Section of the American Chemical Society.
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OUTREACH, INDIVIDUAL: Bill Ottman, coordinator for science and technology for the Syracuse City School District
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: Cornelius B. Murphy Jr., outgoing president of the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry.
Keynote speakers: Ron Keck, Jeremy Johnston, and Patrick MacDougall of Subcat Studios,
Adults: $40 (open seating)
Students (K-12): $15 (open seating)
Table sponsor (includes 8 reserved seats with signage, exhibit table, half page ad, and mention from the podium): $500
Full page ad: $100
Half page ad: $75
Quarter page ad: $50
Exhibit table: $100 (free to TSC members)